Saturday, May 15, 2010

A little about me!

So, I started, well named, this blog to share my experiences, with little to show. This is my first post. I figured I would tell every one a little bit about me. As, I may never write my story and follow a few blogs, I thought maybe someone is wondering about me.

So my name is Kristi Bodey. I am 25 years old. I am a mommy to 1 son here with me, Lane, and one in Heave, Jordan. Lane is 4 and Jordan was born still on April 17, 2010. We also have a cat named Sprite and a very playful pooch, Sadie.

We live in Kenton, Ohio. Half way between my family in Carey and Scotts in Urbana. It is a happy medium for us, well me at least! We enjoy doing things as a family like camping, bowling, and Chuck E Cheese!

Anything else just ask...

No comments:

Post a Comment